Trans-Pacific Market: EXX strengthens reliability with TraPac terminal call in Los Angeles
In an increasingly uncertain market, APL remains the preferred carrier to secure speed and predictability. To further strengthen APL’s reliability, the Eagle Express X (EXX) service will permanently shift its Los Angeles call to TraPac terminal.
APL Thailand (0MQ2IE1PL)
ETA Los Angeles 18 June 2019
Top 3 in Truck Turn-time
TraPac terminal is among the leading 3 in truck turn-times* within the Los Angeles/ Long Beach harbor. Located within easy truck access to/ from major freeways, and independent from other terminals, it is naturally less exposed to congestion.
Against the LA/ LB average turn-time of 87 minutes*, EXX customers can expect:
- 25 minutes for EXX cargo pick-up only with bobtail (single transaction)
- 40 minutes for EXX equipment returns and pick-up (dual transaction)
*Source: Harbor Trucking Association data (Mar-May 2019)
On top of TraPac’s merits, EXX cargo enjoys:
- Exclusive berth window for timely cargo discharge – direct to chassis
- Dedicated yard for immediate pick-up of wheeled cargo upon discharge
- EXX-only truck lanes for smooth in-gate and out-gate
EXX + TraPac = Greater Predictability
EXX consistently outperforms the industry in delivering speedy transits from Shanghai and Ningbo to Los Angeles. With TraPac terminal's attributes, APL customers can be assured of same-day availability, complete with a fast and fuss-free pick-up of your EXX cargo. For speed, reliability and premium service, book on EXX today!
For further enquiries, please contact your local APL representative.